NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Even better than I remember!

I remember when the rough preview for the collab was shown at Anime Evolution in August, and I've gotta say that the finished product was well worth the wait! The running gag with Sonic made me laugh the most, though I'm reluctant to call it my favorite scene, as there's just too many segments here competing for the top spot.

Grats on completing this third epic collab, it must have been quite the effort trying to put this monster together!

mosquito kill mosquito kill

Short, but sweet

Well, the movie delivers on what it promises! XD

Mario Ball Z *fix* Mario Ball Z *fix*

Nothing much

Sorry to say, but there's nothing of interest here. The fight scene was slow and boring, the 'effects' were poorly done, and some music may have helped.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

That was something different!

This was quite original as far as AYB based flashes go. The graphics were great, the sound was clear, and you guys really managed to use the lyrics well. Especally since you only used the original ABY dialouge. Top marks for for a great flash, though I think I may have voted 5 anyways just for seeing headbanging Cats! XD

FOS Tournament - Ep. 5 FOS Tournament - Ep. 5

Awesome movie!

DQed!? Unknown's going to have to have my boot surgically removed from his ass for that one! Seriously though, good movie. 'Tis quite the sub plot you've got going on. Can't wait to see what happens next!

TTA Episode 003 TTA Episode 003

The plot thickens.

Great job. I like how the plot is developing. Can't wait to see the next one.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Sweet!

That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! The animation was awesome, the music fit perfectly, and I rather enjoyed that psudo-matrix scene with the mega-buster! Great job!

TTA Episode 002 TTA Episode 002

Things are getting interesting!

Very nice, you've got a winner here Kirb! Can't wait to see what happens next. Though, why do I have the feeling that Alpha is going to pull out something like the 'Twilight Bracelet'?

TTA Episode 001 TTA Episode 001

Nice work.

This looks like a good series in progress. I liked the first part very much. Very .hack//-esque.

FOS Tournament - Ep. 3 FOS Tournament - Ep. 3

Awsome job!

This series gets better with every episode, kinda makes me glad my fight is next! ^_^

Great job Esh! Can't wait to see the next one.