NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Even better than I remember!

I remember when the rough preview for the collab was shown at Anime Evolution in August, and I've gotta say that the finished product was well worth the wait! The running gag with Sonic made me laugh the most, though I'm reluctant to call it my favorite scene, as there's just too many segments here competing for the top spot.

Grats on completing this third epic collab, it must have been quite the effort trying to put this monster together!

mosquito kill mosquito kill

Short, but sweet

Well, the movie delivers on what it promises! XD

Mario Ball Z *fix* Mario Ball Z *fix*

Nothing much

Sorry to say, but there's nothing of interest here. The fight scene was slow and boring, the 'effects' were poorly done, and some music may have helped.

Sabermania Sabermania

Very Nice!

Truely a fun and addicting game! I'll admit the controls were a bit akward at first, but you get used to them fast. Very sweet game!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

It Rocks!

This game is the shiznit! You get to beat on the Powerpuff Girls, always fun. Arial fireball combat, makes the DBZ fans happy. Then an unexpected old school throwback to Golden Axe which just rocked the house! Though I don't seem to remember Death Adder having such a bad case of jock itch in the arcade version!

A great game, fun levels, and talk about a HARD end boss! Death Adder wasn't that hard to beat in the arcade! Must have been taking steroids off screen. Cant wait to see more stuff from you!

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

Sweet!

Very funny! The options were great, and music fit perfectly. Keep up the good work!